We at 5 Star Termite & Pest Control have been providing termite infestation solutions for Southern Arizona for over 31 years. During the last 15 of those years, we have developed and employed a new and extremely effective termite treatment process. In 2001, we received a US patent for this process called, ETT444®. The ETT444® treatment process involves the application of pesticide to the structural timber and wall voids, NOT the soil. The combination of multiple chemicals in ETT444® absorb into building materials at foundation level protecting everything above. The end result is a treatment superior in thoroughness and longevity to traditional methods.
5 Star Termite & Pest Control has been using the ETT444® foam treatment process to treat remodels, additions, and new construction since 1999. These are IDEAL scenarios for the application of ETT444® due to the accessibility of ALL wall voids and hard-to-reach areas during construction.
We urge you to consider 5 Star Termite & Pest Control’s ETT444® foam treatment process as an alternative to traditional soil application and pre-treatment methods provided by our competitors.
Benefits of ETT444®
- Six year standard termite Guarantee with an option to renew for an additional four years on Post-Construct Pre-treats.
- Current pre-treat companies give state mandated 3 years and then expect the homeowner to have subsequent treatments to stay under their coverage.
- Our process has been evaluated and approved by state agencies that govern pre-treat code. These letters may be provided upon request.
- The foundation can be poured without soil application because of direct application of termiticides to building materials atop the foundation.
- Scheduling treatments is easier because we can apply ETT444® while tradesmen perform their work.
- Building materials are treated with a combination of liquid and our patented foam treatment method, ETT444®.
- ETT444® is a much more thorough process than simply spraying the ground.
- We treat the bottom 6-8 inches of every piece of framing that touches foundation providing an exceptional barrier/eradication zone against termite infestation.
- Time and attention to detail is taken to fully understand the structures unique construction and treat appropriately to prevent termite infestation.
- Application involves using liquid during the rough framing stage & returning after sheetrock has been hung to apply foam to the interior of wall voids.
- Termiticides stay effective for extraordinarily longer amounts of time due to being sheltered within the wall voids of the home.
- 5 Star’s treatment process is unaffected by the most common scenarios that cause traditional soil application treatments to fail.
- The soil type, soil moisture content, soil compaction, soil settling under the slab, or the weather conditions on the day of the treatment will not affect our process’ longevity or effectiveness.
- This is opposed to soil application where weather and biodegradation (light, heat, aerobic or aerated soil, moisture, and micro organisms) of chemicals occurs.
Have Chemically Sensitive, Eco-Conscious, or Aesthetically Obsessed Clients?
- We always use a combination of chemicals to protect the home.
- They range from well trusted and time tested sodium borates to botanically derived, lab synthesized organics that have little reactivity with mammals.
- Homeowner & pet interaction with the chemical barrier is rare due to it being held safely in the wall void, absorbed into the termite’s food.
- If retreatments do occur, the traditional “down drilling”, “angle drilling”, or “trenching” techniques will not be performed as corrective measures.
- Homeowners will be happy to know that as a result of this practice, we will not be destroying the aesthetic value of any flooring (tile, linoleum, stained/sealed concrete), patio slabs (flagstone, et cetera), or landscaping of their new home.
- Direct application of termiticide to building materials that termites will attack.
- We treat the food source instead of the earth.